3.07.2007

*mY enchAntress*

We've all got hidden magic inside us. How do you use yours?

Nooo. I'm not gonna talk about magic, witchcrafts, tales or some sort. I just had some "enchanted" thoughts this morning. I was searching for my notepad in the drawer, and this teen mag October ish caught my attention. I've read that volume but since I wasn't in a hurry, I flipped through the pages and again, answered the quiz section entitled, "Who's your inner enchantress?"

In literature and psychology, how we behave can be better understood (or even practiced) by using archetypes- characters or personalities that represent modes of thought and behavior. Cinderella is sweet and nice, but can't seem to escape from her stepmother's shadow. Hermione is spunky and smart, but can't seem to compromise. Am I a true-blue princess, fairy, mermaid or witch?

After tallying my points, I found my enchantress as the FAIRY.
Hmmmm..
the fairy. Gifted with wings, fairies love giving in to their curiosity. They're
always out exploring and learning new things. They're driven to do things nobody
has done and go place no one has ever been. You may not have your own set of
wings, but that's not going to keep you from trying to fly. You're never afraid to
do something new, whether that means going for sandals when you're so used to
sneaks, reading Nabokov after finishing Neruda, or listening to Hilary Duff when
you love U2. In your quest to find the next new thing, don't fall into the fickle and
flightly trap. Remember that sometimes, it's okay to stick to the same old thing.


Well.. as the article says, I'm really, really fond of exploring ideas, places, meeting people, goin out, have adventure, try something new and fun! ^.^ And yes at times, that "always on the go" trait of mine leads me to mistakes. Not thinking of the consequences beforehand, you know. But as I recall my past, every experience I had, whether it be good or bad, I cherish it coz I learned many things. Like a fairy, I take each day as a quest, with wings soaring high and wands waving with hopes. =)

No comments: