3.12.2007

OVERmessaging

I really do..ultimately..super..soo..very.. hate floods and chain messages.
For me they are both wastes.
Many friendster/myspace users do; especially on the bulletin board section. It soo irritates me whenever I receive lots of 'em. I have to go through those nonsense posts whenever I check the board for some more interesting and useful posts from friends-which really wastes a lot of my time. urgh!

And in chatboxes and tagboards too! I always hang-out on the killerbee site. Usually, I leave some messages or song request on their shoutbox and usually it ends up being unread by the djs. Well aside from the growing number of users, some do flooding! not again!..

Ofcourse, as most people do- txtmessaging.
Chain messages are rampant here, mostly to scare people, forcing you to send the text to the required number of persons and if not you will suffer for blah blah blah years. duh. But what irritates me most is if it talks about GOD and family/loveones. Either your loveone will die or God will curse you if you'll not forward or do what the chain says in 5,10,20 minutes or hours or whatever. More so if you'd delete it. Sadly, many of us put themselves in a hurry or take this as a 'must'. I don't care if your registered to unlimited texting but guys, that's just wasting your precious time. Don't you have faith in God? No matter how big or how many mistakes you have done over the past few days, not a chain message will curse/suffer you from anything. And I believe, people who do flooding just want some attention. If you always do "send to groups" messaging, why not say 'take care', or 'love u!'? I mean why not brighten someone's day thru these communicative tools? It'll much be appreciated. helps a lot, you know. And most of all, TIME'S NOT WASTED. Just a friendly reminder from me..=)

No comments: