3.06.2009

UNTITLED.

below is my poem personally written in the four walls of the Physics Lab last i-can't-remember-the-exact-date. LOL.
this is by far the first time that i hardly find a suiting title for my work.
can somebody help me for my poem's title?
any suggestions?...
::

are you aware?
do you even care?
i've been a mess,
so sick and distressed.

it was a mistake
letting you go.
pushing you away.
waving goodbye.
wish i didn't utter such lies.
from this young, innocent
to a weakling, manipulative fool

how could you love me
with so much sincerity?
when all i did was
to treat you so badly?

you were determined.
i was uncertain.
you stood up and stayed.
i saw, and nothing i did.

are you aware?
do you even care?
you've been blinded
stupid and obsessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what's the best tittle for your poem.."Ang ligid na dili ma buslot"..hahahha

melai palmero said...

harhar pidz!

Ć’Uck0 said...

uhm...are you aware?

because ur asking if he's aware that you're just rejecting him...

di xa aware....all he knew was loving you..but you did nothing in return..char..haa